We take our obligations to our employees extremely seriously, to that end we fully endorse the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
Code of Conduct Policy
Sector 8 Solutions commits to encouraging a safe, supportive and productive work environment.
This can only happen when everyone cooperates and agrees to suitable standards of conduct.
The following are acts which the company considers unacceptable and any employee found engaging in these acts will be subject to disciplinary action which may include reprimand, warning, suspension or dismissal:
- being absent from work without a valid reason
- wilfully damaging, destroying or stealing property belonging to fellow employees or the company
- fighting or engaging in horseplay or disorderly conduct
- refusing to follow or failing to carry out the reasonable instructions of a supervisor
- ignoring work duties or wasting time during working hours
- coming to work under the influence of alcohol or any drug, or bringing alcoholic beverages or drugs on to company property
- intentionally giving any false or misleading information to obtain a leave of absence
- using threatening or abusive language towards a fellow employee
- smoking contrary to established policy or violating any fire protection regulation
- wilfully or habitually violating health and safety regulations
- failing to wear clothing conforming to standards set by the company
- being late or taking unexcused absences from work
- not taking proper care of, neglecting or abusing company equipment or tools
- using company equipment in an unauthorised manner
- possessing firearms or weapons of any kind on company property
A copy of this policy is provided to each employee as part of the Company Induction.